...in support of our members...
Club Quick Links
- MEETING INFO,
- details, and newsletters
- Refeshments Volunteer List
- Our group photostream
- [Email the Club Mailing List]
- — [Email the webmaster] to be added to the list —
- FCBA Bylaws
- FCBA Honey Extractor and Hot Knife Rules
- NCSBA Golden Achievement Award
Please note: Some (and more) of these links can be found via the links on the left navigation menu. Also look for other links throughout this website.
State and County Resources
- North Carolina State Bee Inspectors
- Adolphus Leonard is our bee inspector
- Email: Adolphus.Leonard@ncagr.gov
- Cell: (252) 916-3444
- NCSU Apiculture
- The North Carolina Master Beekeeper Program
- Franklin Country Cooperative Extension
- Bee Linked
- Advertise your pollination services at Bee Linked and [here]
- Golden Leaf Foundation
- Rural grant initiatives. May be something we pursue for the FCBA.
Honey Labeling Guidelines, via the National Honey Board
Honey may not be honey in your state. Support the effort for a national honey standard. If it says honey, it better be honey! In the meantime, there is a honey standard in North Carolina now. More information to follow.
Set your honey apart without using the word organic on your honey labels!*